Saturday, January 10, 2009

Draft option at Google


You can save something as a draft rather than publishing. That way you can go to the blog site and add pictures or anything else fancy. Or, so I think is the idea. We'll try it, Timmie.
Here I am at the site (got here from the edit button at Google--easy!). Also can change formatting or whatever else you're hankering to improve. I've decided to add a link:
http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en (our friends at Google Page).
I've also decided to add photo of my friend Debbie's dog, Charlie, a West Hyland Terrier. Actually, I did this first, but link wound up in first place after my wonderful typing.
Anyhow, this is my tutorial on the Draft option at Google. Don't thank me--we're just doing our job here at Dunne's Clipping.
Earlier I added you to my blog list. Also got time changed to Central in settings so you'll have better idea of what time it is in You Know Who's Country.
Whew! I'm exhausted.
Have a great weekend!
Danny

1 comment:

Packy said...

Danny - thanks for all the comments and especially the encouragement, no to mention the technical help- teaching me about all the buzzers and bells featured on google/blogger- I wonder what you think of my style of writing lately as I'm not working so hard at being funny but just writing- any help on how to make any of these better would be appreciated if you think of anything- basically I'm just writing a story as I remember it - following a rabbit trail when it comes up- its a little easier than thinking of a theme and expanding on it.- Anyway I am looking forwad to a story or two from you. Mr 2011.